|RS-232 Serial Adapter|
|Compact Flash Card|
|Fibre Channel Optional|
|RS-232 Serial Adapter Optional|
High Speed 1 to 1 Hard Drive Duplicator
Product Code: Y-1659
- 1:1 Duplication
- Data Recovery Copy Function
- Supports ATA, SATA
- Professional Data Recovery
- Small Scale Computer Production
- System Maintenance
- Hard Drive Integrity Testing
The Ninja is a professional grade, high speed duplicator, which can be used for imaging and data recovery applications. For production and imaging, there is no faster duplicator on the market. For data recovery, it's a low-cost data extraction tool that acquires all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives, ensuring the safety of your data by transferring it to a stable disk.
- Fastest processing speed in industry (2-5 GB/min).
- Works for any MFG ATA/IDE, SATA 3.5" - 2.5" - 1.8" - 1.0" - 0.85" size Hard Drive
- Stand-alone or PC-controlled operation
- Adjustable Parameters for every function: tailor each operation to your specific needs
- Complete HPA/DCO control: add/remove HPA and remove any existing DCO on the disk
- Reliable Write Protection: ensure Master data is not altered during duplication process
- Data Recovery Copy functions: to extract all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives by skipping bad sectors, issuing resets, etc
- Sector-to-Sector Copy: for producing identical disk duplicates
- YEC Smart Copy System: copy only the used disk area to drastically reduce copy time
- CRC Compare: verify copied data to ensure 0% failure rate
- Cross-Interface Copy: allows the user to copy between any interface (ATA-ATA, ATA-SATA, SATA-SATA, etc)
- Test During Copy: in-depth quality control with no extra time or effort invested
Upgrade your Ninja unit (before or after purchase) to the Kaze Version for extra features for hard drive Testing and Wiping. Price: $400
Upgrade your Ninja unit (before or after purchase) to the Forensic Version for extra features for hard drive management and forensic computer investigation. Price: $700
See our Accessories Page for a full list of adapters to support a full range of hard drive types (1.8", ZIF, 2.5", etc)
Carry Case With Tools
Hard shelled case with custom foam molding. Includes toolset with pliers, screwdrivers, utility knife, Hard Drive handling bags and mini flashlight
Other Hard Drive Duplicator Solutions
Samurai (1:2 High Speed Hard Drive Duplicator)
The Samurai is all-in-one interface hard drive testing, wiping, duplication, analysis and forensic acquisition equipment. Interface support includes SAS, Fibre Channel, SCSI and SATA/ATA. Built on a native SAS platform with 3 ports (1:2 duplication), the Samurai is lightweight and compact enough to be carried to any location. The base unit is shipped with SAS/SATA/ATA configuration, and customers can opt for SCSI and Fibre Channels modules separately. With maximum duplication speeds of 6 GB/minute and advanced bad sector handling, the Samurai is in a league of its own compared to PC or software-based duplicators.
Atola Bandura (1:1 Stand-Alone Hard Drive Duplicator)
Atola Bandura is a stand-alone 1-to-1 hard drive duplicator with additional features including disk diagnosis, disk comparison, automatic checkup and secure disk wipe. Operated via a full-color touch screen, Bandura has write protection for the source hard drive and can create copies of severely damaged hard drives.
King Hit XG1060 (1:5 ~ 1:59 Mass Hard Drive Duplicator for Industrial Application)
With the 3.0 gigabit technology, the King Hit XG1060 is designed to go as fast as 18GB/min, the fastest duplication speed on the Hard Drive Duplicator market. Ideally used in PC manufacturing, hard drive manufacturing and digital cinema distribution worldwide, the King Hit XG1060 drastically reduces overall copy time by applying data-only copy techniques to only copy the used area of the hard drive. Use 1 King Hit XG1060 unit for a 1:5 copy (1-to-5) or link up to 10 units together for a 1:59 copy. Increased mass output at a reduced manufacturing cost is guaranteed.
King Hit A/AS (1:5 ~ 1:29 Mass Hard Drive Duplicator for Industrial Application)
The King Hit is the world's leading mass HDD Duplicator. It drastically reduces overall copy time by applying data-only copy techniques to only copy the used area of the disk. Use 1 King Hit unit for a 1:5 copy (1-to-5) or link up to 5 King Hit units together for a 1:29 copy. A manufacturing cost reduction is guaranteed.
Sumo Hit XG1240S (1:23 ~ 1:47 Mass Hard Drive Duplicator for Industrial Application)
The Sumo Hit (XG1240S) is an ultra-low footprint 3.0 Gbps SATA hard drive duplicator designed to go as fast as 8GB/min. Just about the size of a large laser printer, the Sumo Hit is equipped with 3.5" or 2.5" HDD slots for safer and faster release of the drives. With high-speed 1:23 duplication, secure data wipe and quick test capabilities, it is ideal for use in mass PC/hard drive manufacturing and digital cinema distribution worldwide. Use 2 Sumo Hit units for a 1:47 copy. Increased mass output at a reduced manufacturing cost is guaranteed.
Rack System Duplicator (1:29 Mass Hard Drive Duplicator, Custom Built to Order)
The Ji2 Rack System Hard Drive duplicator is a heavy duty industrial Hard Drive duplication system. Copy up-to 29 hard drives at once with included automatic testing for quality control and dramatic reduction in process time.