|Compact Flash Card|
|Fibre Channel Optional|
- Native Multiple Interfaces (SATA, ATA*, SCSI*, SAS, FC*, SSD, USB*) – Eliminate the need for multiple tools! The Samurai and Samurai Jr. combine all HDD & SSD interfaces into one simple solution. It will also perform any process necessary such as duplication, test, wipe, repair, etc. No other tool in the industry is this versatile.
Product Code: Y-3020
- Test, Erase and Duplication (1:1),
- Supports: SAS, SATA, ATA, Fibre Channel (optional), SCSI (optional)
Data Destruction– Prevent sensitive data leaks by wiping all your disk drives before they leave your facility. Whether you are sending them to be shredded or need them for re-use, performing a wipe process on location will ensure data is not compromised. The system will create a log file for your records to confirm the data has been wiped.
Backup – Update old systems or ensure you never lose important data or machine software. With the Samurai/Jr., you can backup equipment that has reached its end of life with the manufacturer. If you find yourself in need of a backup hard drive, the Samurai can do this no matter what machine it is for. You can even create bootable disks!
Cross Copy – Updating to newer HDD’s means sometimes updating your interfaces. The Samurai can perform these cross copy functions in order to copy data from an old ATA -> SATA, SCSI -> SAS etc. The cross copy function is available on all interfaces.
SAMURAI JR. is all-in-one interface hard disk testing, wiping, duplication, analysis and forensic acquisition equipment. Interface support includes SAS, Fibre Channel, SCSI and SATA/ATA. Built on a native SAS platform with 2 ports (1:1 duplication), SAMURAI JR. Y-3020 is lightweight and compact enough to be carried to any location. The base unit is shipped with SAS/SATA/ATA configuration, and customers can opt for SCSI and Fibre Channel modules separately. With maximum duplication speeds of 18 GB/minute and advanced bad sector handling, SAMURAI JR. is in a league of its own compared to PC or software-based duplicators.
- Multiple-drive copy function (Up to 18 GB/min for qualifying high-speed hard drives)
- Works for any SATA or SAS HDD (all sizes and transfer modes: 3.5" to 0.85," PIO to UDMA)
- Stand-alone or PC-controlled operation
- Adjustable Parameters for every function: tailor each operation to your specific needs
- Full Range of Data Erasure Options Pre-Programmed Settings:
- Repair bad sectors
- Check, read, write and test SMART
- Test During Copy: in-depth quality control with no extra time or effort invested
- Complete HPA/DCO control: add/remove HPA/DCO settings on SATA disk
- Reliable Write Protection: ensure Master data is not altered during duplication process
- Data Recovery Copy functions: to extract all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives by skipping bad sectors, issuing resets, etc.
- DD Image Acquisition for forensic data imaging
- MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-256 Hash Calculation for data verification in forensic data acquisition
- FAT32 & NTFS Format for pre-formatting evidence (destination) hard drives before DD Image creation
- Sector-to-Sector Copy: for producing identical disk duplicate disks
- YEC Smart Copy System: copy only the used disk area to drastically reduce copy time
- CRC Compare: verify copied data to ensure 0% failure rate
- Cross-Interface Copy: allows the user to copy between any interface (SATA-SATA, SAS-SAS, SAS-SATA, SATA-SCSI*, SATA-FC*, etc.) *Optional board required.
HDD Interface Software Modules
See our Accessories Page for a full list of adapters for a wide range of hard drive types (1.8", ZIF, iPod Drives and more)
Other Hard Drive Test & Wipe/Erase Solutions
Disk Recycler Rack (Link up to 800 ports Hard Drive Test, Wipe & Erasure Tool)
The powerful new Disk Recycler improves on many robust features our clients have come to expect from Ji2’s products and packs them into a fast and flexible device at a very attractive price. The Disk Recycler offers reliable implementations of industry wipe standards, custom processes, bad sector reallocation, system scalability, and detailed reports for achieving optimum production. Customized scripts are user created by intuitive menus and tools and customized reports pull from numerous operational data. The Disk Recycler units can link together as one large system or as multiple smaller systems. Eliminate paying per each wipe forever since after purchasing our equipment it is yours to use, unlimited.
USB Dock (16 ports linkale up to 48 ports Hard Drive Test, Wipe & Erasure Tool)
With the USB Dock, you will never have to remove a good SSD/HDD from a laptop or desktop ever again! This system will allow the user to test and wipe a storage device while it is still installed in the computer via USB 2.0 interface. With 16 independent ports and expandability to 48, the user can manage all ports from the USB Dock’s host computer. No more pay-per-click.
SAMURAI (3 ports Hard Drive Test, Wipe, Duplication Tool)
SAMURAI is all-in-one interface hard drive testing, wiping, duplication, analysis and forensic acquisition equipment. Interface support includes SAS, Fibre Channel, SCSI and SATA/ATA. Built on a native SAS platform with 3 ports (1:2 duplication), SAMURAI is lightweight and compact enough to be carried to any location. The base unit is shipped with SAS/SATA/ATA configuration, and customers can opt for SCSI and Fibre Channel modules separately
XG1040A/AS (4 Port Hard Drive Test & Wipe/Erase and Repair Tool)
XG1040 evaluates hard drives at OEM level and runs reliability tests in order to best understand a hard drive's characteristics. It performs ANY wipe (erase) method, a range of tests for integrity verification and life expectancy, and automatic bad-sector remapping. Use 1 unit as a 4 port machine or link multiple units together (up to 4) to make an 8, 12 or 16 port machine.
XG1020 (2 Port Hard Drive Test & Wipe/Erase Tool with Data Recovery Functions)
XG1020 is a versatile hard drive service tool for Data Extraction, Duplication, Testing, Wiping and Sanitization. It offers a full range of high-speed duplication functions, as well as Test & Wipe/Erase features for QA and Life Expectancy Testing, Recycling and Data Destruction. This is a must-have tool for Systems Maintenance Technicians, Systems Builders and Data Recovery Professionals.
Rack System (40 Port Hard Drive Test and Wipe/Erase Tool, Custom Built to Order)
The Rack System is the pinnacle of Ji2's high-end Test and Wipe/Erase/Sanitize product line. It is currently used by several of the world's largest hard drive Recycling and Asset Management companies because of its fast, efficient and thorough processing capabilities. Independent port control and a simple interface allow for superior HDD output for every application. Dedicated hardware for each channel/port guarantees maximum output and efficient operating cost. The Rack System is the world's only available product that combines an extremely simple interface and complex engineering-level functionality into a single product.
King Kesender Mini (1:1 Hard Drive Test, Wipe & Erasure Tool)
The King Kesender Mini is a high quality, easy to use hardware utility for testing, wiping and sanitizing hard drives. Think of it as an upgrade from slow, inefficient software utilities that are commonly used for hard drive processing. The King Kesender Mini is the leading service tool in the hard drive recycling industry for its speed, simple user interface and superior ability to evaluate hard drives, securely erase all existing data and remap (reallocate) bad sectors.