1 to 1 Ultra High Speed Hard Disk Duplicator
Product Code: Y-3020
- 1:1 Duplication, Test and Erase
- Supports: SAS, SATA / ATA, SCSI and Fibre Channel (optional)
- Forensic Hard Drive Acquisition
- Small Scale Computer Production
- System Maintenance
- Hard Drive Integrity Testing
- Data Wiping for Security
Samurai Jr. is all-in-one interface hard drisk testing, wiping, duplication, analysis and forensic acquisition equipment. Interface support includes SAS, Fibre Channel, SATA, SCSI and ATA. Built on a native SAS platform with 2 ports (1:1 duplication), Samurai Jr. Y-3020 is lightweight and compact enough to be carried to any location. The base unit is shipped with SAS/SATA configuration, and customers can opt for ATA adapter and SCSI/ Fibre Channel modules separately. With maximum duplication speeds of 18 GB/minute and advanced bad sector handling, Samurai Jr. is in a league of its own compared to PC or software-based duplicators.
- 1:1 copy function (Up to 18 GB/min for qualifying high-speed hard disk drive)
- Works for any SATA or SAS HDD (all sizes and transfer modes: 3.5" to 0.85," PIO to UDMA)
- Stand-alone or PC-controlled operation
- Adjustable Parameters for every function: tailor each operation to your specific needs
- Complete HPA/DCO control: add/remove HPA/DCO settings on SATA disk
- Reliable Write Protection: ensure Master data is not altered during duplication process
- Data Recovery Copy functions: to extract all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives by skipping bad sectors, issuing resets, etc.
- DD Image Acquisition for forensic data imaging
- MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-256 Hash Calculation for data verification in forensic data acquisition
- FAT32 & NTFS Format for pre-formatting evidence (destination) hard drives before DD Image creation
- Sector-to-Sector Copy: for producing identical disk duplicate disks
- YEC Smart Copy System: copy only the used disk area to drastically reduce copy time
- CRC Compare: verify copied data to ensure 0% failure rate
- Cross-Interface Copy: allows the user to copy between any interface (SATA-SATA, SAS-SAS, SAS-SATA, SATA-FC*, etc.) *Optional board required.
- Test During Copy: in-depth quality control with no extra time or effort invested
- Full Range of Data Erasure Options (Pre-Programmed Settings
HDD Interface Software Modules
See our Accessories Page for a full list of adapters for a wide range of hard drive types (1.8", ZIF, iPod Drives and more)
Other Hard Drive Duplicator Solutions
Disk Duplicator (1:99 High Speed Industrial Hard Drive Duplicator)
Disk Duplicator is a high-end industrial standard hard drive duplicator that makes HDD duplication fast and easy. There is no computer or additional software required. Supports high data transfer speeds up to 120MB/sec and takes about one minute to copy 7.2GB. It fits in server rack for easy expansion.
Atola Bandura (1:1 Stand-Alone Hard Drive Duplicator)
Atola Bandura is a stand-alone 1-to-1 hard drive duplicator with additional features including disk diagnosis, disk comparison, automatic checkup and secure disk wipe. Operated via a full-color touch screen, Bandura has write protection for the source hard drive and can create copies of severely damaged hard drives.
Samurai (1:2 High Speed SAS Hard Drive Duplicator with SATA/ATA and SCSI/FC Support)
The Samurai is all-in-one interface hard drive testing, wiping, duplication, analysis and forensic acquisition equipment. Interface support includes SAS, Fibre Channel, SCSI and SATA/ATA. Built on a native SAS platform with 3 ports (1:2 duplication), the Samurai is lightweight and compact enough to be carried to any location. The base unit is shipped with SAS/SATA/ATA configuration, and customers can opt for SCSI and Fibre Channels modules separately. With maximum duplication speeds of 6 GB/minute and advanced bad sector handling, the Samurai is in a league of its own compared to PC or software-based duplicators.
King Hit XG1060 (1:5 - 1:59 Next Generation Mass ATA/SATA Hard Drive Duplicator for Industrial Application)
With the 3.0 gigabit technology, the King Hit XG1060 is designed to go as fast as 18GB/min, the fastest duplication speed on the Hard Drive Duplicator market. Ideally used in PC manufacturing, hard drive manufacturing and digital cinema distribution worldwide, the King Hit XG1060 drastically reduces overall copy time by applying data-only copy techniques to only copy the used area of the hard drive. Use 1 King Hit XG1060 unit for a 1:5 copy (1-to-5) or link up to 10 units together for a 1:59 copy. Increased mass output at a reduced manufacturing cost is guaranteed.
PG520 (1:1 SATA Hard Drive Duplicator in Comact Form Factor)
PG520 is a compact, and powerful HDD Duplicator. This small box erases and does SMART test as well. SATA 6GB/min speed completes your duplication job easy and fast at any location.
XG1020 (1:1 High Speed ATA/SATA Hard Drive Duplicator)
XG1020 is a professional grade, high speed duplicator, which can be used for imaging and data recovery applications. For production and imaging, there is no faster duplicator on the market. For data recovery, it's a low-cost data extraction tool that acquires all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives, ensuring the safety of your data by transferring it to a stable disk.
Sumo Hit XG1240S (1:23 ~ 1:47 Mass Hard Drive Duplicator for Industrial Application)
The Sumo Hit (XG1240S) is an ultra-low footprint 3.0 Gbps SATA hard drive duplicator designed to go as fast as 8GB/min. Just about the size of a large laser printer, the Sumo Hit is equipped with 3.5" or 2.5" HDD slots for safer and faster release of the drives. With high-speed 1:23 duplication, secure data wipe and quick test capabilities, it is ideal for use in mass PC/hard drive manufacturing and digital cinema distribution worldwide. Use 2 Sumo Hit units for a 1:47 copy. Increased mass output at a reduced manufacturing cost is guaranteed.
Rack System Duplicator (1:29 Mass ATA/SATA Hard Drive Duplicator, Custom Built to Order)
The Ji2 Rack System Hard Drive duplicator is a heavy duty industrial Hard Drive duplication system. Copy up-to 29 hard drives at once with included automatic testing for quality control and dramatic reduction in process time.